10/02/2004 Add a comment

Lost!

It's been an exhausting few weeks. Not only have I been busy with finding a job and surviving this semester, but I've also been checking out the fall's new shows. How's a girl supposed to study when Veronica Mars, Kevin Hill, Lost, Desperate Housewives, and Jack & Bobby are all getting fabulous reviews? Not to mention my old favorites--Scrubs, Gilmore Girls, America's Next Top Model, and, of course, the reruns of My So-Called Life. Something's gotta give--and soon (Jack and Bobby, your clock is ticking.) But the real winner so far, in my book? Lost. It's everything this Buffy-and-Alias devotee could want in a TV show. Hot guys? Check. Oh, and Check. Smart chick with a secret? Check. Scary sci-fi-the-world-is-not-what-it-seems vibe? Check. The cast is enormous--which should encourage those of you who are worried that castaways on a deserted island is a limited premise for a weekly show. It's the only show that I've seen this fall that lives up to Alias or even to Buffy for sheer discussability. For those of you who haven't yet gotten Lost, it's on tonight at 8 in a full two-hour presentation of the first two episodes. Trust me. Watch it. It's the one new show that's definitely earned its season pass on my DiVo.
Anonymous

Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous: If you're a fan of LOST, check out LOST tv 10/24/2005