5/13/2005 Add a comment

I'm pretty sure I've seen this article before about athletes paying for teammates' numbers. Some great stories, from Doc Gooden's famous "He can have my wife but he can't have my number", to John Kruk giving his number to Mitch Williams for two cases of beer. The prices have escalated though, Clinton Portis apparently paid $40,000 for his number, but he hasn't paid up, which has landed him in court. Also, Jeff Feagles of the Giants has made out like a bandit the last two years by trading his number to Eli Manning and then Plaxico Burress for a Florida vacation and a new kitchen. Sounds like a good deal to me. ben

Comments

  1. Anonymous Buyer: Despite the fact that the housing bubble has popped in Florida, prices may not plummet in hurricanne-ravaged Palm Beach. Why? Because it costs a lot more to build a house than it used to. If you're interested in windwood, Read more .... 2/27/2006  
  2. Blogger Boca Expert: In the year prior to Hurricane Wilma, which ripped through south Florida in October, 2005, 64 homes had new owners at the Boca Country Club. If you're interested, a snapshot of the present may show the Housing Bubble has already popped. Read more ... 3/21/2006  
  3. Blogger real estate expert: If a "hot" real estate area cools off, who's going to argue that it does not have larger implications? Boca Raton, Florida, may have some valuable lessons for the real estate industry as a whole. read more .... 4/08/2006  
  4. Anonymous Buyer: I can never spend enough time blogging because I�m busy with my own real estate work, but I enjoyed your site. Too brief a visit, but thanks for the insight. Visit my site if you have a chance. 4/17/2006  
  5. Anonymous seller: Every time I am about to give up blogging, I run into something which catches my attention � like your blog � which is a pleasant distraction from the difficulties of my own real estate work. Thanks for the read. Visit my site if you have a chance. 4/20/2006  
  6. Anonymous Anonymous: Surf's up. Gotta get back to my own real estate sites. Thanks for letting me end the trip with a good read at your blog. Enjoyed it. Visit my site if you have a chance. you have a chance. 4/27/2006  
  7. Anonymous Anonymous: When I go blogging, it often ends up a fruitless journey. I often think I'd do better if I just stuck with my own real estate sites ... and then I come across a blog like yours, and it make the trip worthwhile. Thanks. Visit my site if you have a chance. 4/29/2006