9/01/2004 Add a comment

I went searching for news accounts of the "Death in Gaza" documentary and found Phyllis Chesler's column "Race against Lies" in The Jewish Press, wherein Chesler argues that propaganda from both Western leftists and Arab/Palestinians makes for biased media coverage that consistently frames Palestinians as innocent victims of Israeli aggression. ("In my view, Israel is regrettably responsible for at approximately 5 percent of Palestinian suffering – but no more," she says.)

Of the film, she says:

On August 12, 2004, HBO will be airing James Miller's BBC/Channel 4 film, "Death in Gaza" (in Arabic and Hebrew), in which he interviewed Palestinian children only. Presumably, Miller was going to interview Israeli children too but he never did. Miller's widow, Sophy, has gone on record accusing the Israelis of purposely killing him on his last day of filming in Gaza; if this was indeed his last day then perhaps Miller did not plan to interview any Israeli children after all.

Miller never finished filming his documentary of Israeli and Palestinian children in Gaza because he was shot and killed by Israeli troops in Rafah.

Sam

Comments

  1. Blogger natwhoed: I was Natwhoed
    This is in response to the so called business opportunity offered from NWC (National Wholesale Company) and Natwho. I bought in to one of their website leases 2 years ago. They claimed it was an excellent opportunity to start a small business and earn money selling electronic products online. They also claimed to offer me these products at wholesale prices.
    To date I've had over 14,000 visits to my site. However, I have yet to produce a single sale. My total sales to date is $0.00 while my total expenses are $4,000.00 plus and counting.
    I still have nearly a year to go on my lease.
    Now I'm not saying someone isn't making money with NWC. It just isn't me for sure. As for other people with NWC websites I cannot say weather they had any profits or not. Every NWC site owner I have contacted has not responed. I've tried my hardest to sell their products to family, friends, co-workers, and have used mass email but no takers. It's not like I haven't tried.
    So, you may want to investigate before you sign a lease. Think it over real good. Compare their wholesale prices with other sites, get a detailed expense sheet of all the services that apply to the lease, and make sure you get what is promised.
    My site can be seen at http://www.techdepot.ecxsites.com check it out.

    by Natwhoed
    12/03/2005