2/26/2004 Add a comment

I suppose it was only a matter of time before baseball players started pointing fingers at each other in the steroid fiasco. First Turk Wendell says about Barry Bonds, "I mean, obviously he did it. [His trainer] admitted to giving steroids to baseball players. He just doesn't want to say his name. You don't have to. It's clear just seeing his body." Then Barry responds with "You got something to say, you come to my face and say it and we'll deal with each other." And Denny Neagle follows up, ""It is a pretty good coincidence that some of the names that are linked to them are the guys that are the big, massive, overmuscular looking guys. I don't know or remember what Jason Giambi looked like back in his early days, but I know he wasn't as big as he is now. The jury is always going to be out on Barry."

Expect plenty more accusations flying, a response from Giambi, and much, much more as the 162-game season gets started in a few weeks.
ben

Comments