5/24/2004 Add a comment

Want to know what happens when the Pentagon uses resumes submitted to the Heritage Foundation to find junior management for an occupied country? Lots of unqualified conservative twenty-somethings screw things up in Iraq. Best Quotes:

"They had come over because of one reason or another, and they were put in positions of authority that they had no clue about."

"I wanted to pull their heads off oftentimes."

"There were a lot of people who, being political science majors, didn't know what an income statement was, who were asking the impossible. . . . That was giving us ulcers, quite frankly."

"We don't seem to have enough senior-level folks making the decisions in the right place." ben

Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous: I must tell I liked your blog very much. By the way, there is a nice site where you can rate photos of singles in your area and find top interracial personals, take a look if you're interested. 1/16/2006  
  2. Anonymous Anonymous: Tramadol and may cause dizziness. If you experience drowsiness or dizziness, avoid these activities.(used to treat insomnia), pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants. Tell your doctor 1/30/2006  
  3. Anonymous Anonymous: Hey, I 110% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! Ms. San Diego tours 3/23/2006  
  4. Anonymous Anonymous: Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: low cost referral marketing It elegantly covers low cost referral marketing related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott. 6/11/2006